Saturday 11 October 2008

Water Droplet On A Flower

Alrighty There People!

Of all the pictures that I have taken so far, this is my ultimate fave. I was in a National Trust garden (again!), on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. We had been to Scotland for the weekend, and were heading back home when we spotted this Trust garden, and parked up and popped in. There were some lovely flowers around, which will be added to this blog in due course, but this one was a beauty.

I have no idea what it is called, but the way that the water was hanging on the flower, about to drop, really caught my eye. I waited as long as I dared, as I didn't want to the water to drop off.

I grabbed the N95, changed it to close up mode, and snapped it.

Everyone - yes, everyone - who sees this photo says that it is gorgeous.

What do you think?


Image details:
Name: 03.019.jpg
Date: 10/08/2008 15:33
Dimensions: 1944 x 2592
Size: 678kb

No comments:

Preview the NEW N95 Photography Book!

Followers