Monday 13 October 2008

The Penguin

During my holiday in Tenerife, I had the pleasure of going to Loro Parque, initially a parrot sanctuary but now a full blown animal sanctuary/zoo, complete with Orca whales, dolphins, gorillas, tigers, and, of course, plenty of parrots. It also had a penguinarium, with many species of penguin.

I shot lots of pictures and video in the penguinarium, but the most striking, in my opinion, is this:



They way the penguin was coming straight towards me, the way you can see above and below the surface, the way the water is churned up in the background - for me, this is my favourite picture from Loro Parque. Your thoughts?


Image details:
Name: Tenerife 44.jpg

Date: 25/09/2008 12:16

Dimensions: 2592 x 1944

Size: 673kb

No comments:

Preview the NEW N95 Photography Book!

Followers