Wednesday 23 September 2009

The Blue Fountain, Seaham Hall

Today I was at a conference at Seaham Hall and Serenity Spa. It's a very posh place, with elegantly styled rooms and posh names for humble food. So grand is it, in fact, that Westlife stayed there when playing at the Metroradio Arena in Newcastle. But I digress...

Set in a roundabout that is the driveway is the fountain that you see above. The water has got to be dyed, it's not naturally that colour. But the effect of the water overflowing from the container, with the cyclone-like column, was fantastic. I'm not sure how it's done, but it looks great.

So yes, I felt like a bit of a plank as I stood there and casually took out my N95, but I had to take this shot. For my progeny.

Comments, as always, much appreciated.

No comments:

Preview the NEW N95 Photography Book!

Followers